JellyPages.com

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

2015 Resolutions


Well, I know its kinda late but HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody ! Well hello 2015 and goodbye 2014 baybehh
So , I decided to post my 2015 resolutions here just in case just for sharing ;
 Well ;;

  1. First of all , we all know all girls new year resolutions is losing weight , guess what , thats my 2015 resolutions , to lose 5 kg .
 
 
2. My second new year resolution is  spreading happiness around which mean no sad no sorrow no emo here and there , just show the whole world that you're okay . 

3. The third one is STAY POSITIVE !

 4 . Don't spend to much on devices (less than 12hrs)


5. Stop being a weak girl

& etc . There's more but yeah.. I think till here only . I'll continue next time


Ppyong~


No comments:

Post a Comment