JellyPages.com

Monday, 5 January 2015

The 90's




Hello there 

You know that nowadays kids really REALLY attach towards gadgets? I'm as a 90's kid feel so sorry towards them because they don't have any great childhood memories  . You know that when this kind of children will not have any interesting stories to tell when they'll have their own family right ? Their children also will face the same things because as time goes by,gadgets will take over humans life and I know we don't want that to happen for our future .

As for the 90's kid , I don't have any worries because I really love my childhood . During my childhood days , I've done lots of things . I've experience any kind of situation already . I 100% sure that all the 90's kid enjoy their childhood life back then before technologies takes over. You know we use to play outside more often then staying indoor , yeahh~ there's this one time WAIT , no not one time , MANY TIMES , my friends and I always play outdoor before 5 pm , actually we suppose to went outside at 5:00 pm but yeah we break the rule . We rebel , we go play outside at 4:00 pm  and at the same time we make sure that no aunties or uncles is outside or their house doors is close , this is to make sure that no one saw us go out. I guarantee you ask yourself why this writer check around make sure no one is there, well this is because my  neighbours is busy-body type of neighbours , they'll judge you on everything. They're just annoying , thats it but sometimes they might come in handy hehe . So, back to the topic , you see last time we use to have many kinds of games . I've enjoyed my childhood life . I love that moments where you playing around , running here and there, screaming , playing with the dirt makes new friends by calling them to join and play along . 

I used to social outside but now I can't because there's many kind of social networks exist already and nowadays kids rarely social outside the house, majorities are socialing inside the house via smartphons,laptops,computers & etc . Kids nowadays don't really talk to peo-le, they tends to stare and entertain themselves with internet @ data . 

Even the television shows is getting less interesting already . Last time , there was tons of nice and funny cartoons and series but now , all are rubbish . We don't even understand whats the hidden message in the shows . Mostly the cartoon shows  and series are meaningless . They'll say weird stuffs and do weird things that children on the age of 12 years old not suppose to know . Everything is inappropriate now and we cannot stop that *sigh* 


OH HOW I MISS MY CHILDHOOD ! IF ONLY ALL THE  90's KIDS COULD RE-UNITE , WE'LL SHARE THE MOST INTERESTING STORIES EVER ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment